95.1 Mike FM OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the contest episode in which they participate.
2. Listeners may only win once (1) every thirty (30) days.
3. Only one (1) winner per household will be awarded a prize in any thirty (30) day span.
4. Winner of any prize valued at $500 or more must wait six (6) months before participating in any other contest.
5. Prize(s) will be awarded upon confirmation of Winner's eligibility.
6. Winner may be requested to present his/her state-issued photo ID, in person, and may be asked to provide his/her Social Security number and name assigned on Social Security card for tax purposes.
7. Any prize not claimed within twenty (20) business days of the date of winning, will be forfeited and become property of Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc. and may be given away during the same or another contest, or to another contestant.
8. All prizes are subject to the expiration dates and general limitations set by the sponsor providing the prize. Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc. is not responsible for such limitations.
9. Online winners will be notified by e-mail at the e-mail address provided by the winner. Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc. is not responsible for undeliverable e-mail or email that is not viewed by the Winner.
10. Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc reserves the right to record all incoming phone calls and play them back on-air.
11. To be confirmed as the winner, contestant may be required to sign a declaration and release form that confirms compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the decisions of station personnel, which shall be final; confirms acceptance of the prize awarded; releases Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc. and others from any liability in connection with the award of the prize; and consents to the use of his/her name, voice and/or photograph or likeness, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc. Winners acknowledge that if they participate in this contest under a false, fictitious, or fraudulent name and/or Social Security number, they will be automatically disqualified from this contest and any future contests with Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc.
12. Employees of Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc., its advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate families, others living in their households and employees of other local radio stations are not eligible to participate or win.
Unless approved at the sole discretion of Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc. no transfer or assignment of prize is permitted.
13. By accepting a prize, each winner releases Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc, and all of their subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, agents, employees, officers, shareholders, suppliers and retailers and their advertising, contest and production companies and agencies from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death, arising out of playing this contest or the acceptance, ownership or use of prizes.
14. Winners will be responsible for any taxes, restrictions or rules set forth by state or federal law relative to prizes or their use. Contest prizes will be reported to the IRS and state and local governments in accordance with applicable law.
15. Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc. reserves the right to change, discontinue, extend the end date, halt and/or restart the contest at any time.
16. Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc assumes no responsibility in the event of any malfunction of any equipment whatsoever; including but not limited to telephone and computer equipment owned by contestants, the telephone company or internet service provider; any busy signals, undelivered and/or undeliverable email, or for any effect such malfunction may have on a contestant's ability to participate in the contest. Please dial and/or address emails carefully.
17. Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc. assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any telephone charges, whether long distance, local toll or wireless usage, incurred by contestants participating in the contest.
18. Contest rules may be inspected at the Carthage Broadcasting Company, Inc office 221 E. 4th St. Carthage, Mo during normal business hours.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited